Staff Data Engineer
Prior experience or knowledge of blockchain systems are not required to apply for data engineer or data scientist positions. Knowledge and experience can be gained quickly during work. We look for candidates that can find and implement effective solutions to constrained problems.
This position is based in Cyberport, Hong Kong.
- Carry out data science projects to complement blockchain technology and related industry specific applications
- Perform data cleaning and processing, build predictive deep learning and machine learning models to meet business objectives
- Work with software development team to integrate models into product e.g. implement on GPU or cloud
- Automate data processing workflow to support and monitor performance after deployment
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, Physics or relevant discipline, Master and above preferred
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in deep learning as applied to image, face or fingerprint recognition, verification, or anomaly and fraud detection.
- Experience in applying machine learning algorithms required
- Intermediate Python, hands-on familiarity with tools for deep learning (e.g. Keras, TensorFlow, Cuda) and data science (e.g. SQL,Pyspark, C/C++) a plus
- Competitive compensation package with stock options; generous packages are available for top talent
- Opportunities to learn from and work with world-class scientist and engineers
- Multicultural working environment
How to Apply: Please send your CV/resume and your undergraduate or latest transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.