Software Testing Engineer
We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds. Prior experience or knowledge of blockchain systems are not required to apply for engineer positions. Knowledge and experience can be gained quickly during work. We look for candidate software engineers that can analyse, find and implement effective solutions to constrained problems.
This position is based in Cyberport, Hong Kong.
Software testing engineers use the knowledge of testing and testability to influence and ensure better software design, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, and other advanced quality concepts across products, and promote proper engineering practice.
- Work closely with developing engineers in instrumenting the workflows to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage and quality, improving test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Collaborate across teams to on improve to quality and customer experience
- Analyse, design and develop tests and automated tests tools to do grey box and white box tests
- Write code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Software testing, enterprise application implementation and testing
- Practical experience in application deployment and problem diagnosis
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and an eagerness to learn
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in testing mobile application and networking systems is a plus
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging is a plus
- Understanding of distributed system technologies is a plus
- Experience with parallel computing, blockchain, cryptography or high-
performance computing systems is a plus
-Competitive compensation package; generous packages with stock options are available for top talent
-Multicultural working environment
How to apply: Send the following materials to email@example.com
- CV or resume
- Scan copy of undergraduate or latest transcript
Personal data will be treated with strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.