Senior Staff System Software Engineer
Prior experience or knowledge of blockchain systems are not required to apply for engineer positions. Knowledge and experience can be gained quickly during work. We look for candidate software engineers that can analyse, find and implement effective solutions to constrained problems.
This position is based in Cyberport, Hong Kong.
- Participate in the design of performant and resilient distributed systems, products and applications
- Build new blockchain technologies and systems
- Integrate research results into real systems and products
- Work alongside a cross-functional team including engineering, product and business
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields2 or more years of work experience or postgraduate study
- Experience in building applications using at least one of Go, C, C++, Java or similar languagesUnderstanding of distributed system technologiesGood written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and understanding of parallel programming principles and techniques is a plus
- Experience of parallel computing, blockchain, cryptography or high performance computing systems is a plus
- Experience in building and maintaining large-scale distributed systems in production is preferred is a plus
- Competitive compensation package with stock options; generous packages are available for top talent
- Opportunities to learn from and work with world-class scientist and engineers
- Multicultural working environment
How to Apply: Please send your CV/resume and a scanned copy of your undergraduate or latest transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.