Manager, Marketing Automation and Analytics
We are looking for an experienced Manager, Marketing Automation and Analytics to help build a world-class B2B demand generation capability. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our marketing technology, application and tools (such as CRM application, Eloqua, Pardot, Looker, Tableau, etc), with a focus on enabling the growth marketing team to build, measure and optimize lead generation and lead nurture campaigns. This role requires hands on experience with a variety of B2B marketing automation solutions and a deep understanding of the full lead to revenue cycle.
MARKETING AUTOMATION APPLICATIONS AND PROCESSES:
● Recommend the best in class SaaS marketing / analytics applications (ie CRM application, marketing automation, etc) to the executive team for DTL to use company wide.
● Negotiate pricing with the various vendors of the marketing automation applications.
● Lead the implementation of the various marketing automation applications.
● Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
● Optimize the marketing applications and build the data processes for the B2B growth marketing team
● Partner across all marketing and sales stakeholders to ensure that marketing automation and CRM process allow for strong campaign insight and full end-to-end lead management (lead to revenue) visibility
● Function as technical expert for all marketing / analytics applications and tools
● Manage the prospects and leads database to ensure data hygiene and proper data fields for segmentation in targeted campaigns
● Responsible for day to day management of the marketing automation tools, including data flows
● Manage the marketing applications budget and all related processes.
● Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize growth marketing team performance
● Provide training to new growth marketing, pre-sales team members on lead flow process, CRM reporting and dashboards, as needed
● Coach growth marketing team members responsible for implementing multi-touch campaigns across the buyer's journey
● Design and manage processes for measurement, tracking effectiveness, and business impact of marketing campaigns and tactics, and advice on campaign best practices
● Devise and manage the lead scoring program and hold regular reviews to solicit feedback for future improvements, report on performance, and drive cross-functional agreements with Sales and Marketing leadership
● Partner with business leaders to review and adjust lead assignment process and logic based on business requirements (from MQL to SQL). Work with growth marketing teams to monitor all lead assignments, including unassigned, to ensure leads are getting the appropriate follow-up. Perform root-cause analysis to uncover issues that impact lead assignment and drive resolution
● Oversee the campaign schedule across all channels
● Contribute to website development with a highly technical approach around analytics, SEO optimization, and delivery of quality traffic to the website
● Contribute to paid social media campaigns and strategy, from awareness to retargeting, across multiple audiences and channels
● Research, recommend and oversee new areas and channels to expand digital marketing performance
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS:
● Build and manage CRM application reports and dashboards; develop, maintain and improve marketing dashboards to track key success metrics for the team and executive leadership
● Develop tracking and reporting methodology, leveraging Google Analytics, CRM applications and marketing automation applications to report on performance at the asset and campaign level and across all touch points and channels
● Measure program success, ROI reporting, and metrics via CRM application to present to stakeholders and sales teams. Recommend improvements based on results.
● Research and specify best-suited tools for marketing attribution reporting and Lead to Account matching, manage implementation and report on results
● Analyze and audit data to ensure underlying quality supports data-driven decision-making
● Establish and maintain scalable processes to ensure best practices in the use of CRM and Marketing technology systems
● Leverage a data presentation tool such as Looker or Tableau to generate executive level reporting
● Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, advertising/public relations or a related field.
● 3+ years of marketing automation experience in a B2B environment
● Hands on experience with marketing automation tools (such as Eloqua or Pardot)
● Strong understanding of CRM applications such as Salesforce and Leads and Campaigns processes
● In-depth understanding of digital technologies and analytics
● Experience with Looker or Tableau
● Strong process orientation and attention to detail
● Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment, while interacting with multiple stakeholders globally
● Knowledge of SQL strongly preferred
● Understanding of HTML, CSS, APIs
● Think out of the box: Ability to generate non-traditional, unique and creative marketing strategies and execution plans.
● Results-oriented: with a desire and ability to manage to objective success metrics
● Autonomous: You can take any task ran with it. No hand holding necessary.
● Experienced: You have multiple years of practice leading the marketing charge and can lead us to greatness.
● Wickedly resourceful: Can improvise new tactics, channels, and unexplored opportunities
● Positive: We like fun, bubbly and funny people!
● Start-up: minimum secretarial and clerical supports.
● Team player and co-operative.
● Committed, agile and passion.
● No-smoking in the building.
● Fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture.
● Workday: Typically Monday through Friday, ad hoc on Saturday.
● Hours: (9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and as necessary due to business needs).