Human Resources Officer / Senior Human Resources Officer
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who is responsible for discovering and recruiting talents, as well as providing support to employees. You will perform tasks such as developing HR policies, managing hiring procedure, providing support to employees and so on. You will be responsible for administrative tasks (e.g. MPF, leave records) and you will uphold our policy of inclusion and diversity that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, place of birth, gender, sexual preference, age, and marital status.
· Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
· Manage and update the Employee handbook
· Provide counselling on policies and procedures
· Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process, including references checking
· Create and implement effective onboarding plans
· Assist in performance management processes
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
· Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
· Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
· Participate in the termination process
· Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR positions
· Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
· Familiar with Hong Kong labour laws and disciplinary procedures
· Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
· Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
· Strong ethics and reliability
· BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
· HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
· English, Cantonese and Mandarin languages
· Start-up – team environment, dynamic, longer hours, and minimum clerical supports
· Presentable – professionally presentable to the public for all the external business meetings and occasions.
· Working hours – in addition to the regular office hours (M-F 9-6), able to attend breakfast, lunch and dinner functions not limited to weekdays.
· Travel – Minimum travel.