Senior International Account Manager
This position is based in Cyberport, Hong Kong.
UI/UX designers are expected to be self-directed but also collaborative. They must possess superb communication, time-management and process-management skills. Keen problem-solving and organizational abilities are necessary among other soft skills. Creativity, passion and attention to detail are also keys to success in this field.
- Consulting with engineering and/or marketing to apply their goals and objectives into the design
- Propose and sketch out a range of visual concepts both on paper and using software applications
- Work collaboratively with other designers, product design and development teams, business analysts, engineers and project managers
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure that designs meet their requirements and core business objectives
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wire frames, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual design, Fireworks, and wire-framing tools. Final Cut Pro experience would be desirable.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process.
- Attention to details
- Working hours are typically 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. You may need to work some evenings and occasional weekends to attend events, or when working on a special project with short deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, communications, computer science
- Previous design experience is required; please bring along your portfolio for interview.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese
How to Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com.