Full Stack Software Engineer Intern
Prior experience or knowledge of blockchain systems are not required to apply for engineer positions. Knowledge and experience can be gained quickly during work. We look for candidate software engineers that can analyse, find and implement effective solutions to constrained problems.
This position is based in Cyberport, Hong Kong.
- Develop blockchain applications including the interface, core functions, client-side and front-to-back systems
- Perform function enhancement, system deployment and testing
- Research in advanced technologies such as public and permissioned blockchains
- Bachelor’s degree (in progress) in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong sense of responsibility and an eagerness to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Practical experience in application deployment is a plus
- Mentoring program with a one-to-one mentor
- Competitive compensation package
- Exposure to the core system and products
How to Apply: Please send your CV/resume and a scanned copy of your undergraduate or latest transcript to email@example.com.