Vice President of Engineering
We are looking for a Vice President of Engineering to manage engineering projects and release as well as coordinate efforts between engineering marketing, pre-sales, and customer support.
- Manage all engineering project activities, including design, test and verifications, performance validations, release, and documentation.
- Chair all engineering reviews for different phases (from functional specifications design to product release) of the engineering development process.
- Responsible for engineering budgets and resource allocation.
- Collaborate with all the peers such as marketing, pre-sales, customer support, and finance.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the company.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields from a reputable university.
- Experience in project/program management or software engineering development and release cycle.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods such as scrum, and agile.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with software engineering in a research and development organization.
- Knowledge of blockchain and/or artificial intelligence technology is a plus.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Efficient. Multi-taskers.
- Able to articulate his thoughts and approach well while being a good listener to details.
- Presentable to the public.
- Strict compliance with our Code of Ethics: respect doctrines of intellectual property rights, trade secret protection, and fiduciary duties.
Benefits & Environment
- Medical, dental insurance.
- Marriage leave, Compassionate leave, etc.
- Stock options
- Start-up: minimum secretarial and clerical supports.
- Multicultural, team-focused, dynamic – a Make-it-Happen culture.
How to Apply: Please send the supporting documents to email@example.com
- CV with availability
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purpose.