Staff Engineer (web development)
We are looking for a Staff Engineer with web engineering skills to develop, deploy, and maintain websites as well as web applications. It is a cross-functional role that involves collaboration between design and engineering.
- Perform the duties of a Staff Engineer.
- Write code for website design, user-interface for mobile apps and other devices.
- Research different software programs, open source codes, content management systems, maintaining software documentation.
- Coordinate with other teams to help achieve their objectives with the design.
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure their desires are met.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Create product prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
- Develop personas and usage scenarios.
- Analyse user feedback and activity.
- Assist with content development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields. Fresh graduates are welcome and will be considered as Trainee.
- UI/UX design proficiency (e.g. Wireframing, Adobe Creative Suites, Fireworks).
- Experience with server-side frameworks (e.g. Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, ASP, ASP.NET).
- Experience with database systems (e.g. SQL, Oracle).
- CMS: Wordpress, Wix, Shopify, SharePoint.
- Understand the multi-language support and security of web sites and web apps.
- Search engine optimization.
- eCommerce experience is a plus.
- Blockchain knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English. Preferably good command of spoken Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Strict compliance with our Code of Ethics: Respect doctrines of intellectual property rights, trade secret protection, and fiduciary duties.
Benefits & Environment
- Medical, dental insurance.
- Marriage leave, Compassionate leave, etc.
- Stock options.
- Opportunities to learn from and work with world-class scientist and engineers.
- Start-up: minimum secretarial and clerical supports.
- Multicultural, team-focused, dynamic – a Make-it-Happen culture.
How to Apply:
Please send the supporting documents to email@example.com
- CV with availability
- Copies of certificates and transcripts - Portfolio (if any)
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purpose.