Staff Engineer (test engineering)
We are looking for a Staff Engineer with test engineering skills to ensure high software quality, testability, accessibility, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
- Understand product requirements, design, and implement applications based on our blockchain system, ParallelChain™.
- Applications development and maintenance.
- Perform functional enhancement, system deployment and testing.
- Provide technical support of products.
- Collaborate across teams to improve quality and customer experience.
- Analyse, design and develop testing tools to do grey-box and white-box tests.
- Write scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure.
- Ensure test coverage.
- Perform manual testing and automate repeated testing tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience in Linux System and BASH scripts.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Experience in application deployment and problem diagnosis.
- Experience in testing large-scale web-system is a plus.
- Understanding of distributed system technologies is a plus.
- Strict compliance with our Code of Ethics: respect doctrines of intellectual property rights, trade secret protection, and fiduciary duties.
Benefits & Environment
- Medical, dental insurance.
- Marriage leave, Compassionate leave, etc.
- Stock options.
- Opportunities to learn from and work with world-class scientist and engineers.
- Start-up: minimum secretarial and clerical supports.
- Multicultural, team-focused, dynamic – a Make-it-Happen culture.
How to Apply:
Please send the supporting documents to email@example.com
- CV with availability
- Copies of certificates and transcripts
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purpose.