Senior Manager, Corporate Development
This leadership position spearheads company growth and reports directly to the CEO.
- Proactively seek, identify and analyse business opportunities such as investment, merger & acquisition, sales, partnership, etc.
- Prepare presentation materials for the CEO
- Help develop and update business plans for the company
- Work closely and coordinate with other departments (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Finance) to ensure shared visions
- Occasional international travels
- LLB or Postgraduate qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience. Hands-on participation in consummating deals is most desirable.
- Global and cross-functional business exposure
- Deep understanding of the business landscape
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Presentable in accordance with his/her role to the public
- Strict compliance with our Code of Ethics: respect doctrines of intellectual property rights, trade secret protection, and fiduciary duties.
Benefits & Environment
- Medical, dental insurance.
- Marriage leave, Compassionate leave, etc.
- Stock options.
- Start-up: minimum secretarial and clerical supports.
- Multicultural, team-focused, dynamic – a Make-it-Happen culture.
How to Apply: Please send the supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV with availability
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purpose.