We are looking for a Senior Engineer to design and develop blockchain applications and systems, including front-to-back systems.
- Review and integrate the work of engineering team.
- Integrate research results into real system and products.
- Maintain and extend our blockchain applications and system.
- Develop API and Smart Contracts to support our applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields. Postgraduate qualification is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience.
- Possess the knowledge of Staff Software Engineer.
- Highly desirable skills: C++, React.js, Flutter.
- Experience in Linux System and BASH scripts.
- Experience in building applications using Go, or similar languages.
- Experience in Web Framework and gRPC.
- Understand distributed system technologies.
- Take ownership of products. Efficient independent worker. Responsible leader.
- Strict compliance with our Code of Ethics: respect doctrines of intellectual property rights, trade secret protection, and fiduciary duties.
Benefits & Environment
- Medical, dental insurance.
- Marriage leave, Compassionate leave, etc.
- Stock options
- Start-up: minimum secretarial and clerical supports.
- Multicultural, team-focused, dynamic – a Make-it-Happen culture.
How to Apply:
Please send the supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV with availability
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purpose.