General Manager, Construction Industry Business
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to lead the corresponding team and help deploy our ConstructionChain™ solution in the construction industry business.
This position reports to the CEO.
Manage a cross-functional team and deliver business results. Identify, propose, and establish business goals. Prepare business plans and proposals. Expedite the consummation of deals. Develop and maintain customer relationships. International business travel when needed.
- BIM exposure. Actual experience and involvement with BIM is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil / Construction Engineering. Postgraduate qualification preferred.
- 15+ years’ experience in the construction industry.
- Prior responsibility for profit & loss in the construction business is a big plus.
- Prior exposure or involvement in blockchain, fintech or other cutting-edge technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in public speaking, preferably in large industry conferences.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strict compliance with our Code of Ethics: respect doctrines of intellectual property rights, trade secret protection, and fiduciary duties.
Benefits & Environment
Medical, dental insurance. Marriage leave, Compassionate leave, etc. Stock options Start-up: minimum secretarial and clerical supports. Multicultural, team-focused, dynamic – a Make-it-Happen culture.
How to Apply:
Please send the supporting document(s) to email@example.com
- CV with availability
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purpose.